Children are expected to wear school uniform as this will help pupils’ sense of identity and belonging within our school.
Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school.
- Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school.
- Is practical and smart.
- Identifies the children with the school.
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance.
- Is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money.
- Is designed with health and safety in mind.
- White blouse/shirt/polo shirt
- Grey pinafore dress/skirt
- Summer dress (red/white check)
- Dark grey trousers or shorts
- Red sweatshirts and t-shirts with the school logo
- Plimsolls or trainers
- White or red t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Tracksuit bottoms and a jumper for outdoor PE sessions
All school uniform can be purchased from Schoolwear and More, Wine Street, Yeovil. Please click below for the website
SCHOOLWEAR AND MORE
All items of clothing should be clearly named. Children may not wear jewellery. If children have pierced ears we would ask that they only wear studs. Watches may be worn but must be removed for PE sessions.